Monday, November 5, 2012

Card of The Day 11/5

Today's Card of The Day is: 10 Of Wands


Today we have the 10 of wands (prickly Ash Bark) which is pretty applicable for me right now. I am sure that it is for several others as well. The 10 of wands is all about heavy burdens that we choose to carry, it is a choice to carry these burdens. To carry them assures that we won't make it to the finish line, and if we do make it there we may just be so tired from carrying them we won't care at the end that we did make it! This is also a card of over-extending ourselves, and pushing ourselves too far, running ourselves ragged to make ourselves sick. This isn't a pretty card (though I think the deck is pretty) its not a card of foresight it's a card of limited vision. Today lets let go of all things that are not ours to carry, you would be amazed at how much we carry that isn't ours. Liberate yourself.


Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment