Monday, September 17, 2012

Card Of The Day 9/17

Today's Card of The Day is: Knight Of Wands 




Today I am reading with my new deck ( I couldn't resist!!!). What a great card for today too, we are due for an adventure and boy can I feel it. This past weekend was an adventure for me, I went somewhere I hadn't been. I love this deck because it shares a little story about each card- I am not going to spoil the fun you are going to have to go out and buy the deck so you can read each story, but this card is Hawaiian and the story of Hiku... today we are being lowered into the abyss, our subconscious, an adventure to come out with inspiration. We may find ourselves being offered a new job or a change of scenery. Whatever the adventure is today go for it with all your might!


Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website

No comments:

Post a Comment