Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Card Of The Day 9/25

Today's Card Of The Day is: Eight Of Pentacles 




Today we have a world of endless possibilities open to us, but we need to work HARD, save our money, and use our skills that have been given to us. We need to pay attention to details all the details not just the things we want to pay attention too. This is a magickal time for us, there are helpful spirits waiting to help all we need to do is ask for their assistance. 

Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website

3 comments:

  1. Which deck did you use for this Card of the Day? Looks really special. Reminds me a little of the Wild Wood Tarot:

    http://www.psychicbazaar.com/tarot-cards/12-the-wildwood-tarot-deluxe-box-set.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I thought I left a reply, Fiddlesticks! This is Lisa Hunt's Ghosts and Spirits tarot which can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Ghosts-Spirits-Tarot-Lisa-Hunt/dp/1572816619/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348664401&sr=8-1&keywords=ghosts+and+spirits+tarot

      I really love water color it is something I do when I have some-time so Lisa's work is special to me!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete