Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Card Of The Day 9/5


CARD OF THE DAY: KING OF PENTACLES




I swear I am operating on a full deck not just pentacles! I'll do other readings with these throughout the day and other cards besides pentacles shows up, this is telling me we REALLY need some pentacle energy right now! The king is the highest ranked in the suits it denotes a man who has reached the top of his field, he is practical and methodical, he's stern yet fair, he's dependable and more than capable of supporting his clan. This kind is the ache typical king of the land more so than any other suit yet a well balanced king will have the positive traits of cups, wands, swords, and pentacles. We need to welcome this figure into our lives today he has a special message for each of us, we need/should spend some time meditating on his meaning for us today. Why has the king entered in your life today? 

Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website

No comments:

Post a Comment