Thursday, October 11, 2012

Card of The Day 10/11

Today's Card Of The Day is: Four of Wands

The four of wands comes to us today to remind us to play and have fun. We have worked hard to get where we are but we forget to take time for ourselves and our own personal enjoyment. We need to celebrate, we need to get excited once and a while for being alive! Today is the day to do that! woohoo! Maybe some of us are attending a wedding, or a birthday party, possibly even a ceremony around a baby! Enjoy but remember that sometimes moderation is the key to the happiest time you can have (don't drink too much!) Enjoy everyone- Have a fantastic day! My Google appears to be off on a celebration not allowing me to upload the picture! To view the picture of the card of the day please go to my Facebook page it will be posted there.


Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website



No comments:

Post a Comment