Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Card Of The Day 10/17

Today's Card Of The Day is: Strength

strength

Today we have a great card, Strength, joining us. Strength is something we all have whether we realize it or not. Generally it comes when we are ready to throw the towel in. This card is about reaching deep within ourselves and finding the inner power we have to move forward. This card usually depicts a beautiful dainty woman holding open the mouth of the "king of the jungle" the lion. Certainly the lion could eat this woman if it so choose but the lion seems content and happy to let this woman hold it's mouth open. This card is also about patience, compassion, and self control. All traits certainly needed for holding open the lions mouth. You have the stamina needed to proceed on whatever it is you are about to give up on! Go forward!


Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website

The picture option on my blogger (just for this blog- not any other blog) is still down but I can add in html for pictures already uploaded on the web. If this doesn't resolve itself shortly I'll either have to try using a different browser to publish these posts, or stop using my fancy decks and just use the rider- waite deck. I am sorry everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment