Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Card Of The Day 10/9

Today's Card Of The Day is : The Tower




Today something is going to happen that is going to shake the foundation of our being. This is not necessarily a bad thing, this may mean we get news that shatters the walls we have built such as a pregnancy (a life changing event), or possibly a proposal. Yes no matter if this is a horrible thing such as a death or a sickness- you will not be the same at the end. I pulled this card a lot when I was growing up and overtime grew to hate it's arrival-I am a little more mature now that the period has come to an end. This may also relate to a release of energy or a situation. This can also mean a revelation- no matter what happens today be ready because as I said before nothing stays the same when the Tower comes to stay. 


Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website

No comments:

Post a Comment