Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Card Of The Day 10/3

Today's Card Of The Day is: Queen of Swords



Today the Queen of Swords joins us. What a haunting card, these spirits are banshees- something close to my heart, I was always called a banshee when I was little because I used to scream ALL the time. Banshees would often warn family members of trouble ahead, and when she appears you can bet change is in the air. Lisa says this card means that a female will provide a needed wake up call, she is a powerful speaker and will deliver the truth as you need to hear it. Some other things to consider are now allowing your inner dialog to cause you depression or pain, using your mind today and your communication skills. Some other keywords for this card are: astute, witty, experienced. 

Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website

No comments:

Post a Comment