Friday, August 17, 2012

Card Of The Day 8/17

Today's Card of The Day is: Disruption 


Today we have a more serious card joining us today, this card is telling us that we are about to go through something that is going to give us either set backs, a change or complete reworking of where we are/ want to be. This isn't necessarily a bad card- as I do not believe there are bad cards in the tarot- this is a life change something that is going to tear apart what we have built in our minds as true, and shake up our minds a bit. Yup this card is The Tower- but in this card it's Disruption, and I happen to like it's meaning and imagery a bit better than I like what the traditional tarot has come to mean. We are going to get ripped apart and then have to put ourselves back together- be prepared- but also know this isn't an inherently horrible thing, it's all about our perception of whatever events lead to this..... 

Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website

No comments:

Post a Comment