Friday, August 3, 2012

Card Of The Day 8/3

Today's Card of The Day is: Garnet



Today I decided to do something different, I purchased the Crystal Messages from the Crystal Kids about 3 years ago or so and used it for sometime and then it disappeared, I found it the other day and it patiently sat there looking at me saying "use me!" today I have.

Garnet is a beautiful deep red stone (though sometimes it can be other colors such as green- grossular garnet) which aligns to the root chakra its about health, surrender, responsibilities, and commitment. This card is asking if we give up too soon- sometimes we need to surrender and let someone else take the reins for a little while, maybe it's not even a person but spirit. Do you trust that your higher power/God/Divine has a plan for you? If you stay focused on your goals and always keep them in mind when making choices and decisions then you can't fail. Shoot for the stars!

Garnet can help you- that I believe, I like messages that have something tangible to work with and these cards are just that, wear the stone, hold it in your hand if you have a loose piece, print out a picture or spend time looking at specimens on the internet call garnets energy into your life so that you can have it's power affect you. 

Crystals and gem therapy works and if you would like more information on this with scientific backing I highly suggest you looking into Hibiscus Moon's Crystal Academy, she has lots of resources and information including; blogs, you tube videos, courses, kits, e books and more! ((please note I am not getting paid or getting popularity points for suggesting you check her out- I just like her stuff!))

No comments:

Post a Comment