Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Today's Card Of The Day 8/8/12

Today's Card Of The Day is: Six Of Swords




Today's card of the day doesn't quite fit the energy I am sensing for myself, but I suppose in some ways it's quite accurate. Today is all about moving on and moving forward out of trouble waters of the mind to calmer more peaceful area's of being. Today we are moving towards a Zen Like state- I like this card and the Rider-Waite card because the imagery tells me we aren't doing this alone we have a partner. Sometimes all we need is a companion to help us get back on track. Beyond this meaning there are other meanings to this card which become apparent when more than one card is drawn, these are: moving or changing locations, feeling down and out moving into depression. 


Sales and Promotions Updates!

Today is the LAST day to order a :
One Card One Question reading for $1.00 from me to order go here. (sale ends at 9pm EST 8/8/12)

New Sales have been added!
Starting Today:
Traditional E-Mail Tarot Readings are on sale for 25.00! Save 5.00 by ordering today! Go here to take advantage of this sale! 


Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website

No comments:

Post a Comment