Friday, August 24, 2012

Card Of The Day 8/24

Card Of The Day: The Tower


Today we are joined by the not so pleasant Tower card, however, no card is inherently bad. This card though the meaning is less than favorable today this card is telling me that change is afoot. This is a complete uprooting of the previous situation we were going through. Maybe a marriage is ending for the better, or we are loosing our job which will open doors for new job opportunities down the line such as our dream job! Whatever we are going through right now is about to be completely torn down to be rebuilt into something new and amazing!  

I have quite a bit of past with this card, and I can say though at the time the lessons this card may bring is painful and not so pleasant in the long run its energy brought about the required shift in my own self to cause a major life change for the better! 

Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website 

No comments:

Post a Comment