Saturday, August 4, 2012

Card Of The Day 8/4

Today's Card of the Day is: Mental Conflict 



Today we are joined by not one of the best cards in the deck but for the hour or so I have been awake I can already see this manifesting in some of my friends and family members. Today we are stuck in a mental battle against ourselves, we are indecisive choosing to be in self pitty and depression. Today you are fighting with no one but yourself, so if you find yourself in a quarrel with another person sit back and really take stock if you are fighting with yourself or someone else, chances are in this case you are fighting with yourself. Only you're in charge of how your day goes, if you are in a bad place that is because either you believe that is all you deserve or t hat is what you are allowing today. I hope that my friends and readers choose happiness today over indecision, mental anguish, and depression. Sending extra big hugs.


Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment