Friday, July 13, 2012

Card of The Day 7/13

Today's Card of the Day is: "Transformation & Spiritual Union"

The Transformation and Spiritual Union should be switched.

Today when I was shuffling something really interesting happened another card flew out!! I do not believe in coincidences and I decided both cards needed to visit us today! It's also funny these cards are coming to us on today a Friday ruled by Venus! I could read this one of two ways, someones relationship with someone else will be ending and it's over today. OR today someones life is going to transform and shift into a deeper union a spiritual bond that both partners recognize. You know what I am sure both interpretations will ring true to at least a couple of my readers.

I am going to lean on the interpretation of someones relationship is going to transform into something more amazing and spiritual- remember not everything has to do with sex, this may never be a sexual relationship, this may be a deep spiritual platonic bond!

Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website

No comments:

Post a Comment