Friday, July 20, 2012

Card Of The Day 7/20/12

Today's Card of the day is The Mountain

Today I wanted to do something a bit different, today's card is from a Lenormand Deck, specifically, Mlle. Lenormand Cartomancy Deck. Which is set up NOTHING  like a tarot deck!! To learn more about the Lenormand go here. Today we have obstacles and barriers to overcome. We will see visible delays and it will be a very frustrating experience however, know that this set back is only temporary! Nothing lasts forever, including set backs and delays, by the very nature of the word delay means just a temporary set back! I know a lot of you may feel discouraged ( I know I do today already and I have only been up for several hours!) but tomorrow a new day!


Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website!
PS: I offer Lenormand readings too just specify that in an e-mail after placing your order! 




No comments:

Post a Comment