Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Card of the Day 7/17

Today's Card of the Day is "Love" 


Today we are joined by "Love" card from Madame Endora's Fortune cards. I love these cards, short and sweet and too the point. Today all matters of love and relationships are highlighted (seems to be a current theme for me) Today isn't so much about romantic or sexual involvement though it's about doing things that we LOVE, being around people that we LOVE, and YES possibly finding the real thing or moving closer towards the creation of a real relationship. I adore this card, it speaks to me of angelic and divine intervention and YAY! :) If you are in a relationship be sure to let your loved ones know how much they mean to you! If you are single then do something you love - you never know what may happen while you are beaming with that love energy!


Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website

No comments:

Post a Comment