Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Card of The Day 7/18

Today's Card of The Day is Serendipity! 




Today we are joined by Serendipity, I really like the artwork on this card (okay i love the whole deck!) a beautiful woman/faerie that has the moon behind her and beautiful butterflies all around her. Yesterday on my drive home I was thinking about something and pondering something very important to me and a butterfly landed on my car and then flew off. There are no such thing as coincidences; today we need to focus on our soul work as they provide us the new prospects that are on the horizon. This card speaks of patient expectation of the future, things are finally starting to shape into what you want them to be! Work hard, prepare, study, network, and you will be A' okay! 

Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website

No comments:

Post a Comment