Monday, July 30, 2012

Card Of The Day 7/30

Today's Card Of The Day is: 8 of cups! 



Every morning when I start up my computer to wake up and read whats going on I always check in with another tarot readers daily card posting and today, out of the month or so that I have been posting cards to this blog, is the only day that she and I match. The 8 of cups isn't the best of cards but for me personally it definitely speaks of my mood. The 8 of cups is about walking away, getting yourself balanced emotionally so that you can find your happiness. It's walking away from that which is causing you pain and sadness- this card denotes a certain level of maturity that comes after a life altering event- such as leaving an abusive partner, or realizing that a soulless job isn't worth it and seeking a more fulfilling career. This card is also about lack of energy and enthusiasm, in addition to finding yourself. 

Order a reading from me
Visit my Main Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment