Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Card of the Day 7/4


TODAY'S CARD OF THE DAY 

Happy Fourth of July Everyone! Today we are visited by the 12th card in the Major Arcana: 



This card is about shifting perspectives. Is a different approach better to handle this situation right now? Gabriel and I have a very special bond and it's very interesting that today Gabriel decides to join us(me), as my connection to him is through one special person in my past who's favorite holiday was The Fourth Of July!

Today is a day also of epiphanies and inner awakenings, that is had after a time of meditation or inner work. Today maybe we need to spend some time in a deep state of meditation or reflection, possibly working with the Runes in magick or for meditation purposes. this card is also about Patience, selflessness, unexpected life changes, being yourself, and unusual solutions! 

Keep cool everyone and remember to keep your pets safe if you are partaking in the 4th of July festivities, and give them plenty of cool fresh water! 

To order a reading with me go here
To visit my website go here

No comments:

Post a Comment